Immunohistochemistry pen - an essential tool for immunohistochemistry experiments
(1) Press the pen head down repeatedly until the liquid on the pen head oozes out and reaches saturation.
(2) Draw a circle on the target area on the glass slide, which is the hydrophobic isolation area.
(3) If the pen has not been used for a long time, it is necessary to press the pen head upward to exhaust the volatile gas in the pen, and then use it normally.
(4) Store at room temperature.
Necessity of use:
(1) Save the dosage of antibody, BSA and other reagents, avoid the flow and diffusion of liquid during the experiment, improve the operation speed and reduce the experimental cost
(2) Avoid sample contamination and cross staining to save precious samples
(3) Simplify operation to ensure the reliability and efficiency of the experiment
(1) Good hydrophobic performance, can resist film breaking agent Triton, Twain series, etc. Good safety performance, non-corrosive.
(2) The drying speed is fast, 3-5 seconds after the circle can be tested
(3) After the reaction, the track is easy to be removed, which is convenient for subsequent tablet sealing
(4) strong heat resistance, the heat resistance in the process of the experiment is below 100℃
(1) Immunohistochemical microscopy
(2) Detection of apoptosis
(3) Immunofluorescence and various biological section experiments
●Immunohistochemical staining, immunofluorescence staining, in situ hybridization, special staining and other experiments